Why Choose A Faecal Water Digestive Supplement?
Many horses can have periods of struggling with Free Faecal Water Syndrome (FFWS). This is when water is passed from the rectum along with faecal matter. The water can be either be passed prior to, during or after passing faeces or independently at any time.
FFWS in horses can be caused by sudden changes in diet, feeding haylage, mycotoxins in their diet, and excessive drinking.
Even though the horse may look in good condition, the constant passing of water can cause a host of problems.
Most importantly it is the constant presence of wet liquid faeces down the hindlegs and tail which will require constant attention by the owner to ensure cleanliness and no loss of hair. If left unchecked this will inevitably attract flies and end in loss of hair and further skin problems on the hindlegs.
Pro-Choice FWS has a blend of Biotics with added Bentonite (bentonite-montmorillonte) clay which lines the stomach and digestive tract helping to detoxify the system.
Typically, results can be seen in as little as 7 days or less.
The key ingredients within PRO-CHOICE FWS are equine research-proven.
Mannan oligosaccharides – Prebiotic – scientifically proven and supported by 733 research trials (university, peer-reviewed, practical). 113 of these trials exist as peer-reviewed publications and several others are pending this status.
Saccharomyces cerevisiae – NCYC 1026 – Probiotic – has performance results that are scientifically proven. In fact of the 71 peer-reviewed papers, published in Animal Feed Science Technology and the Journal of Animal Science on the mode of action of yeast cultures, 42% were done on the specific ingredient we use.
Saccharomyces cerevisiae – Postbiotic – Over 500 controlled research studies and over 140 peer-reviewed publications. Specific equine research is proven to maintain immune strength, promote digestive health and even assist with joint support, general health and athletic capability.
Pro-Choice FWS Key Benefits
- Support during loose droppings and feacal water syndrome
- Contains scientifically proven pre, pro & postbiotics and a bentonite clay binder.
- Aids the gut after antibiotics, dietary changes or bouts of colic.
- A unique combination of live yeast culture, prebiotics and postbiotics for the maximum range of benefits
- Activates the natural fibre digesting bacteria in the horse’s hindgut (Caecum)
- The utilisation of feed and nutrients
- Enhances palatability of feed and encourages even fussy eaters
- Maintains immune strength
- Supports stress response
- Supports general health and condition