WHY CHOOSE OUR SHELL STUFF! POWDER SUPPLEMENT?
Calcium is the most important mineral required by poultry birds. The hen requires a greater amount for egg formation and chicks need calcium for skeletal growth.
Calcium deficiency is still the biggest problem in poultry birds with the shortage of usable calcium impacting egg laying and binding, hens unable to lay or breed and chicks with broken bones. Calcium deficiency can lead to a host of health problems such as nervousness, aggression, feather plucking and even falling off their perch.
SHELL STUFF! KEY BENEFITS
- Essential for when calcium deficiency may be suspected or during breeding
- Specifically formulated for avian use
- The most economical high specification avian calcium supplement
- Maintains correct calcium levels
- Can be giving in water or softfeed