CARING FOR YOUR HORSES JOINTS
Your horses joints are under wear and tear, and as your horse ages the synovial fluid that lubricates the joints reduces and the articular cartilage.
These joints are held together by the joint capsule, which has a thin inner lining called the synovial membrane, which produces the synovial fluid to lubricate the joint.
The ends of the bones are covered by a smooth layer of articular cartilage, which is composed of specialised cells called Chondroycytes that produce a large amount of extracellular matrix (ECM). ECM is composed of two major components: 60% collagen (type II) & 30% proteoglycan (aggrecan). Cartilage does not contain blood vessels. The chondrocytes (cartilage cells) are supplied by diffusion; therefore, cartilage grows and repairs more slowly.
The chondrocytes are responsible for the anabolic and catabolic balance of the cartilage metabolism.
WHY CHOOSE SUPPLEAZE ULTRAFLEX
Suppleaze Ultraflex has been formulated to supply the required levels of joint health ingredients at an affordable price to suit customers who feel their horse does not require the higher levels in our Suppleaze Gold or Suppleaze Progen.
SUPPLEAZE ULTRAFLEX KEY BENEFITS
- Nourishes, conditions, replenishes and lubricates the cartilage in joints
- Helps guard against further injury
- No side effects
- Suitable for long-term administration
- Aids mobility in older horses
- Maintains level in the joints of glycosaminoglycans (GAG'S)
- Enhances the Hyaluronate content in the joint - a key component of Synovial Fluid (joint lubricant)
- No added fillers or bulkers
- 100% pure human grade materials
- Optimum ratio of ingredients based on latest research
- Several research studies have demonstrated the efficacy of Hydrolysed Collagen treatment in the management of Osteoarthritis (OA).
- Hydrolysed Collagen diminishes the degenerative process
- Hydrolysed Collagen enters the blood stream and significantly accumulates in the cartilage and other connective tissues
- Hydrolysed Collagen is able to slow down the progression of Osteoarthritis (OA) and break the vicious cycle of joint degeneration
- Hydrolysed Collagen addresses the cause of the disease by stimulating joint cartilage metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the usual function of cartilage, as well as the protection of cells from oxidative stress